Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Team...

So I realized that I have not really taken the time to talk about my team at all, which both make me weird and a horrible teammate.
It makes me weird because I share a corner with all of them (no we aren’t prostitutes, we just have our desks there), and I will live in a van with them for the next couple of months.
I’m a horrible teammate because I haven’t really mentioned them on my blogs.
So I’m dedicating this whole blog to my team, and to people who I which were on my team… So basically I’m just going to mention them… haha

Ok so lets start:

The first one I met is:
Chad Houseman, he is pretty much the coolest person ever. He is just uberly hyper, and pretty much gets along with everything that moves and breathes.
Then we have Rob Juarez, who up until today I hadn’t really talked to. He is pretty cool as well. He is a totally smart guy.
Then we have Willie Chase, who is probably the coolest person in the world, but he does not realize that he is yet. He is smart, has an awesome Spanish accent, and is a loud human being.
And finally we have Andrea Nakhla who I have not gotten the pleasure to talk as much as the guys, but the couple of conversations we’ve had had been pleasant. We share a common taste in music, which is good.

We also have Colleen Dougherty who isn’t technically on the Mexico Tour but she basically owns our hearts and souls. She has to be the best assistant of the world. She has it covered.

Ok so that’s my team…
Haha

Horrible teammate.

So today I helped translate the movie we are going to show while touring. It seriously took me 30 minutes to translate a 5:30 minute video. Which I did not realize was in English until half way through it. I was reading the subtitles and they made total sense, I realized they did because they were in English. That’s when you know you have way to much on your brain when you do not know what language you are reading, but you still comprehend it.

Kelly left me. Just in case she reads this she should know that I don’t like her right now, but I appreciate her sharing her pasta with me tonight.

We made a bit to much pasta by the way, like two containers too much.

I think I might be done. I am rambling, and I am kind of tired.

Just remember… Mexico kicks ass….

No comments: