Saturday, February 7, 2009

Invisible Children Spring 2009 Roadies


MEXICO
Me, Chad, Andrea, Rob, Willie, and Colleen.
We kick so much ass. All the time. In life. I love them. We are awesome.
We head out until March, which makes me a bit sad. We are the first ever Mexico roadies, and we own it.
Also, as some of you can tell there are only two Mexican looking people in our team, since technically we are the only two Mexicans in it. We represent an entire culture. It's ridiculously intense. Also, Colleen is not going on the road with us she is our assistant, but I am working on a proposal for the people in charge to let us take her with us cos she kicks so much ass.



MID-ATLANTIC
My favorite team besides mine. I don't think I should write that, but I think it's obvious.
Team people:
Brady, Shannon, Kelly Trujillo, and Jonathan.







GREAT LAKES
I room with the two girls, and I love them.
Chris, Domonique, Sabrina, and Austin.



SO-CAL
The prettiest team.
Orion, Geoff, Ashley G, and Ashley W.
Ashley W saved my ankle. I will forever love her because of that.





EAST COAST
I teach Ivory Spanish all the time. Also, Ivory was the lead singer of a band I always forget the name of. The two girls are flipping sweet, and Nathan is probably the coolest looking dude in the world.
Team:
Nathan, Joleah, Ivory, and Sarah.

DEEP SOUTH
They are awesome. Gabe and Jenna were two of the first people I met.
Team:
Zach, Clara, Gabe, and Jenna.






PACIFIC NORTH WEST
Super cool team.
Annie is probably the funniest person in the house. Derick and Matt are just two really cool looking guys, and Rima is just one of those people that you want to talk to.
Team:
Annie, Derick, Matt and Rima.



NEW ENGLAND
Cool team. Every single person in this team is completely different.
All awesome soul, just completely different.
Also, Anna and I are apparently moving to Mexico together after this tour is done.
Team:
John, Brit, Tyler, and Anna.



TEXAS:
I love them.
I room with the two girls, and they both pretty much make my life a little bit better.
Go to Austin for the big event damn it!
Team:
Brynne, Rory, Daniel, and Mallory.








MOUNTAIN WEST
Super cool!!
Team:
Kenneth, Page, Kelly C, and Cole


I love them all. Middle America is still missing, their picture aren't up yet, they will be.
I hope you guys get to meet some of them, depending where you are.

Peace,
Zari


No comments: